Friday, September 2, 2011

The Craft Room - messy because I like it that way!

Hello Everyone!  Lest you think I am some kind of craft poser, I thought my first post should show you what my workroom looks like on any given day.  If you are like me, you probably have anywhere between 3 and 7 projects going on at one time.  Multitasker's unite! 

I tried to get the room from all angles, but it's pretty cramped.  I like haveing my toys within easy reach so I purposely keep the space small.  As you can see by the wall color, I'm a huge fan of anything that no one else would ever dream of putting on their walls.  PURPLE.  It makes me happy.  I must say, though, that because I see purple in the room when I am creating, it's not a color I go to a lot for projects.  My creative mind is probably on purple overload when in there.  For that reason, maybe something neutral would have been a better choice? Live and learn!

If I ever get to where the place is clean, I'll post more pics to prove I'm not a slob.  Really, I'm not, I swear! :)

Click on any image to embiggen. 








No comments: