Monday, September 19, 2011

Unity Stamps - Breaking all the rules

I've been collecting a number of images from Unity Stamps in the last year or so.  They were one of the companies at this year's Expo here in Milwaukee.  And, if you have not yet 'friended' them on Facebook, you missed out on a SWEET Facebook promotion they did in August - 40% off your entire order.  Needless to say, I bought another boat-load.  I picked up Bella Trees at the Expo and have been waiting until Fall to bring them out to front and center. 

Thumbing though my unseemly amount of paper, I happend across an 8x8 pack by Carolyn Gavin from K&Co, that to look at, does not even whisper fall, with it's bright, hot pinks and teals with lime green and dark brown accents.  Yet the images on some of the papers were the perfect foil for these funky trees in the Bella Tree set.  And, when I found acorns on the reverse side of one of them, well, I've never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth!

Breaking all the rules is part of the fun.

Here are two of what will likely be a double handfull when I finish with this set.  I'll add more pix under this post as they emerge.  Join the blog to get updates, so you don't miss anything. 







No comments: