Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmastime is here...

Hidey-Ho, Everyone!  It's Christmastime once again, and we have got no snow.  :/  Despite that, I'm beginning to get in the groove.  Here are some cards to help you do the same. Once again I take my inspiration from the music of the season.  Vince Giraldi's 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' is often on the iPod this season so, to pay homage, I put some papers from a couple different lines together to make these two versions with the same theme. 

We have WRMK's Merry January line mixed with Bo Bunny's Timepiece line, and to add some shine I pulled a sheet from Die Cuts with a View's Glitzy Glitter Neutrals Stack.  (Sorry, I could not find this product on their site, which btw, is a terrible site.  They could use some help there, but I digress...  They have a brights version available on Amazon but not the neutrals).  This stack is REALLY nice.  It's not your typical DCWV nasty, stiff, white core, impossible-to-crease-cleanly paper.  Rather it's paper coated with a nice, heavy vinyl.  The glitter stays on the paper, not all over your room.  Yeah!  They got something right!  (Am I being harsh?  :p )

Anywhoo...I've added in some clock hands, an oldie but a goodie from Sizzix, a snowflake from Lifestyle crafts, and another from Memory Box.  The words? Just use your computer, folks.  That's what its good at. 




No comments: