Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring

Even though the weather has returned to something more normal, despite the rain, it's still pretty nice here in WI.  But, as promised, something did fall out of the craft room this evening.  There was one, half finished valentine idea up there that finally got finished.  I loved those little birds with their conversation hearts, the tilt of their heads and their expressions are great.  They are one from a set by Inkadinkado (Animal Hearts 99646).  There's a Bear Hug in this set too, that I'm really liking.

For the Spring card, I saw something like this on Pinterest and thought I'd translate it to a card.  I'm not all that smooth with my sewing machine, so I drew the line first with a pencil.  That made it pretty easy.  Stop the needle in the lower position, slide the flower up to it and start up again.  Repeat.  The stamp is from Imaginisce, part of the Twitterpated collection (Item # 001112).  I was trying to be 'Clean and Simple' or CAS with this one.  I'm pretty sure this is as simple as I get.  Barb Housner tried to get me to post one of these on Operation Write Home's FB page a good while back.  Better late than never?  And, just for Andrea, who believes green flowers are 'just wrong', there's one in there just for her!  Happy Spring everyone! - AMK




3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the shout out, Anne :)

Andrea said...

PS. Love the new background too!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very nice - now go post it on the OWH facebook page - double dare you.

Barb Housner