Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mary's Valentine - 2013

We are fast approaching St. Valentine's Day and to my advantage, I over created last year giving me 23 extra valentines to use for this year.  Yeah!  When this happens, the trick to not giving someone the same card two years in a row is a simple one. 
  • List out the recipients in alphabetical order.  This is easy if you have an address book. 
  • I like to make 5 or 6 of each design.  When it's time to send them out, I use up all of one design before moving on to the next. 
  • If I wind up with 1 or 2 from the last design I'm sending this year, I start with it next year.  I'll be at the beginning of the alphabet next year so there won't be any repeats.
I call it Mary's Valentine, for two reasons.  We lost her just after Valentine's Day and she was nuts for frogs.  To remember her and to have a little fun putting frogs and hearts together (not an easy combination, mind you), here is Mary's Valentine for your enjoyment.  "Toadily cool...Truly Ribbeting".

No comments: