Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween #4 - my favorite so far!

Admittedly, this one is a little sick and twisted.  I've had this idea in my head since the first time I saw that butterfly-squished stamp from Unity Stamps.  They call that image Beautiful Disaster.  Irresistible from my perspective.  Tim Holtz also has a squished moth stamp but it's a lot more pointy than this one.  Oh, I own that one too, but this one was my 'first love', if you will.

So, as always, here are pictures of the products I used, giving credit where credit is due.  And then the finished card. "Life, subject to change without notice."

The Rusty Pickle set got used on the inside of the card - just a simple 'Happy Halloween'.  Those Rain Dots are a very dark purple.  And another set of pennant stamps from Unity added the '31' on the front of the card.  That 'October' stamp I got for a buck on Addicted to Rubber Stamps.  The background paper uses up the last from WE R Memory Keepers.  The line is called Heebie Jeebies.  Added to that were some scraps from My Mind's Eye.  Sprinkle a littel fairy dust on the pile and out popped this card.

 
 



No comments: