Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween #3

This card is made from paper meant for scrapbooking more so than card making.  WRMK made this line, but most lines provide something similar.  A sheet of paper with rows of different sentiments or borders.  It's meant to be cut into strips and used for 12x12 scrapbook layouts.  Since I'm not a scrapper (how many pictures of my cat do I really need?) and the strips are too big to fit on a card, that means this is the paper that filters its way to the bottom of the pile. 

Here I cut it into #10 cards and layered on some pennants that I cut from the Lifestyle Crafts Pennant Punches set.  I pulled some scraps from my stack and cut a moon using Spellbinders circle dies, a bat from an oldie but goodie Sizziz Original and boom!  I bizzy, but effective Halloween greeting. 


No comments: