Monday, January 16, 2012

New Valentine Theme

If you've been visiting regularly, you've undoubtedly noticed I've been playing with the blog theme.  It all started when my brother took down his blog site, one I had linked into my blog roll.  He's a figure drawing sketch artist out in Portland who teaches drawing on the side.  After he exited the on line world, I removed his link, saved everything and then those little wrench-crossed-with-screwdriver icons started showing up on all the widgets I have on my site.  I've been messing with things ever since in an effort to get rid of them.  They seem to have a mind of their own. 

Since Valentine's day is right around the corner, and I've got all those piles of would be cards on the floor again, I'm sticking with a Valentine theme for a the next little while.

For those of you who were avid readers of  'The Paper Bicycle'  my blog devoted to professional cycling, I've added a page to this blog.  Right now it's linked under the Pages roll, but I may make it its own tab.  I'm thinking I'll start those post updates on that new page.  Google's blogger is SOoooo much easier to use than the wordpress blog I started that site with.  With February being the official start of the 2012 season, I'll be just in time to start those, oh so wonderful rants as well. 

- AMK

No comments: