Thursday, January 13, 2022

Valentines - 2022

I mentioned in my post about Glue a few days ago, finding some finished valentines that were kind of mucked up because I used the wrong glue.  I was able to add a few details to them and salvage them.  Here are the two finished and then finished again, Valentines.  I added the red frame over top of the window heart.   The one below has its glue mess on the inside of the card.  I glued all those sequins on one by one and the paper couldn't take it.  It was a simple thing to cover that over on the inside.  These two have quite a bit of dimension to them.  They are going to take extra postage.  



New for 2022 are Valentine, You're Out of this World, and Valentine, You're just my Type.  That little dog baying at the moon makes me happy.  And the juxtaposition of the modern text slang of UR included with the clearly old school concept of a typewriter, well, that makes me happy too!  Ha!




No comments: