Monday, August 4, 2014

Shut the Front Door! - Change of Address Cards

The first real card to come out of the new craft cave is in the mail!  Woot!

I used up all the WRMK White Out collection paper I had and came up with the variations on the theme below.  I get my address lables from Vista Print.  They are super easy to costomize on their website and they have a TON of available art to choose from.  I've got a pack of address lables for all the halidays in the calendar, and then some non-secular ones for the every day.  I made them into a little tag on each of the cards,  held on with an artist's safety pin.  The stamps are from Unity, again.  I know, I use thier stuff a lot.  What can I say?  They have cool stuff.  For those of you who know me, there is just no way I was passing on 'Shut the Front Door'. 

Since I just spent a lot of time sorting through and hanging all my ribbon, I've decided that this year, every card will have some ribbon on it.  I have an OBSCENE amount of ribbon.  Time to use it up!


No comments: