Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hidey-ho Readers, here's a sample of the latest Thanksgiving Day card.  In truth, I made these a while ago, knowing I was heading for an extended leave of absense from work.  Post surgery was going to leave me hobbled, and trying to swing a walker around in my craft cave was a recipe for disaster. 

These went out in the post today.  Admittedly a bit late for the friends who live farther away.  I had a number of cards left over from the Thanksgiving Day posts from 2011 as well.  As of today, I'm cleaned out!  Always a good thing for a card maker. 

Enjoy your Feast Day everyone!  A very happy and healthy Thanksgiving to you all!


WMRK made the paper, Sizzix made the dies and the senitment comes from Inkadinkado.  The little star brads were a gift from Andrea way back when she was a rep for Stampin' Up! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great- love the colors!! Lynn