Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Artist's Perogative...

I added a little bling to that July 4th card.  Makes all the difference. 



And here's the last of the bunch for this year.  I stamped that grosgrain ribbon on the card with blue and then embossed over it with red powder.  The result is a nice dark purple that shows on the busy background.  I further highlighted the ribbons with some white gel pen.  The little pinwheels are some old Martha Stewart accents I've had in the arsenal for a long time.  It was time to use them up.  Hot glue a little star at the center and we've got some nice patriotic little pinwheels/flowers/star bursts.  Whatever description works for you, works for me too. 




Happy 4th everyone! We are about 10 minutes from the fireworks show here in Cedarburg.   BOOM!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Loved my card, thank you so much!